Tuesday, May 5, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第78天

A big hurrah to the Germans...

I'm not talking about Bayer Munich or those football clubs... It's actually the shampoo and conditioner that I'm using... I'd been using the Carlton shampoo&conditioner for around 5 years. What I really like about it was the shampoo&conditioner smell 'naturally' and LESS fragrant!!! The other day, I tried a 'locally-produced' shampoo&conditioner. Darn!!! Not only it 'over smelled', they still cause my hair to be look a little like the lion's hair!!! Arghhh! And still, I managed to washed away majority of the smell and my hair returned to the normal...
Last advice: Carlton products may be expensive, you still can replace it with baby shampoo. Same results as Carlton's shampoo

Carlton Cosmetics on the web: www.carlton-cosmetics.com

No comments: