Thursday, April 16, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第57天

Personalities that I'd met...

Yeah, I met Malaysian coperate figures!
First of all. I met Genting's chairman, Tan Sri Lim Kok Tay林国泰 at a restaurant in Genting. Well, I don't really noticed a billionaire had just walked past me. It was my mother that told me about him. Tan Sri, just looked descent... Still, he smiled at almost everyone.


Next up, I saw Tan Sri Quek Leng Chan郭令灿, HLB's CEO. He's actually heading for dinner with his families. I didn't really see his face (clearly) as I was noticing his cigar. Darn! I should really asked him for a loan, with extremly low interest rate! Ha, ha, ha...


Lastly, I'd met former Housing and Local Government Minister, Datuk Seri Ong Ka Chuan, Hai-O's CEO, Tan Khai Hee陈凯希 and also Tan Sri Lim Gait Tong林玉唐 at a Chinese New Year's ceromony. Datuk Ong, I can say he looked friendly to everyone... While, Tan Khai Hee, when you looked at him, you'll never guess how old he is (he's 72)... Tan Sri Lim, frankly, he's not a friendly face dude...






No comments: