Wednesday, April 1, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第41天

Happy April's Fool...!

What a day! I thought that as I grow up, there''ll not be any April's Fool pranks anymore. However, it was still 'childhood' that came on this day...
Aziz (Taiwan guy) was late today. Don't know if he got a warning letter or not. When he reached his desk, Raymurn (Indian 'taiko') was sitting on his place, chatting with the guys. When Aziz reached his desk, politely, he asked Raymurn to move back to his seat. Then, Raymurn stand up and point at him (yeah like the Indian 'taiko' style) and said, "I trusted you, Aziz! How could you do that to me?!". Aziz obviously was puzzled, then Raymurn tried to get on his nerve. "What is this?! You're sitting on my place and you yelled at me to go away...!". This moment, James (nutcase) and Raymurn shouted out, "APRIL'S FOOL". That instance, Aziz only remembered today's the 1st of April.

I had a prank too. Played it on Sow Lei Wei! I told her that I left my P.A. book at home. So this 'kind' girl offered me a piece of graph paper. Later, I flashed out my P.A. book!!! And she was feeling a bit dumb cause she falled for April's Fool trick....

No comments: