Tuesday, April 30, 2013

没有妈妈的日子:第134天

Latest stint...

Hello! I am still perfectly alive!

Life has been busier than I expect. Final semester for my degree before I proceed to my project semester in the end of May.

Can't believe it! 16 years of studying has finally come to an END!
For sure, I will not be continuing post-graduate studies. No way! I just work till the end of my life then. Ha, ha, ha!


This is my latest writing stint. And it's free. I write because of interest. And I really want to contribute to Loyar Burok's page. Election is barely a week from now. Thus, I penned down this opinion piece of mine, being a first time voter.




Learnt my lesson. I WILL NOT write freelance any more. Until today, I have yet to get my pay... Sad case that writers are underpaid or even zero-paid.
Might just give up and find a real job in publishing/journalism field... Worst come, I might go advertising or public relations. Any fields that I can get pay, that is!

Who knows what the future holds...?


Writer's note: There is nothing much to say... Except, something is still incomplete in my life.

No comments: