Wednesday, June 16, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第463天

Hits, Misses and Failures at the 2010 FIFA World Cup...

I never thought this year's World Cup would be so... dramatic? Interesting? Out of prediction? Whatever...

Argentina: The won 1-0 over Nigeria. I'm happy for them but still not satisfied... All the shots that Messi made, scored none... By right, it should be 4-0.

England: I didn't see Steven Gerrard coming from behind at the 4th minute. What made me furious about this match was that Robert Green let the ball slipped through his hands and went straight in, making them to have a draw with US. To Capello, change your goalkeeper or pack your bags...

Germany: Yeah! Podolski and Klose are the heroes! It was them that score 2 goals on the 1st half. And youngster Mueller and Cacau made Germany a true champion on the 2nd half. Can Klose get the Golden Boot again?

Japan: I didn't put Japan on the prediction. Don't underestimate them.

2 comments:

ahwei said...

which uni n which course u got?
comment in my blog k.
n pls hv a fb account, its easier to contact u when my phone out of credit.

ahwei said...

unimas is damn far la.
r u going?
hows ur parents reaction?