Friday, February 19, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第348天

A Merry Chinese New Year....

Whoa! What a merry Chinese New Year of 2010!
Grandmother's house was PACKED with relatives on the 2nd day. Initially, it was a gathering for grandmother and her siblings. However, ALL the members of the siblings' family turned up at the lunch gathering. Grandmother's house was big enough for 30-50 people...!

I do recognise most of the relatives that came on last Monday...



(l-r) 3 grandchildren of 五姨婆 followed by her daughter and daughter and grandson of 小姨婆

(l-r) My aunt talking to her cousins, which is my 'uncles'. Guess what? They younger than me. I remember we used to hang out together when we're young. Mao-he(懋河)in blue and white shirt and Mao-shan(懋山)in red (Am I right?!)



(l-r) 二舅公,大舅公,五姨婆,二表舅,舅母婆


(l-r) 小姨丈公,大舅公,granddaughter of 姨婆 and 姨丈




(l-r) Partly seen in the background; 三表舅(in blue shirt) and behind him is 表姨(Li Yi),叶老师/叶宏昭表姨(standing in front),表舅 [Mao-Shen(white t) and Mao-Yi(stripped t)]. The one standing on the left of this picture is my cousin, which I'm not familiar with.




No comments: