Friday, March 6, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第14天(第2篇)

What I have to add was: just secs ago, I just remember that my dad promise me a trip to Australia!!!
Ha, I don't really buy his words, but just take, no offence to me!
Wanna know something? Last month, my aunt jokingly said that the trip to Australia this year would be cancel. As I'm a bad narrator, it's better for me to just write out the conversation between us;

Aunt: Hai, see what happened in Taiwan when we're there?! All became desperate job-seekers. Even a low-class job like holding an ad-board had everyone fighting for it. Don't go Australia la this year! Bankrupt!!!

Teh (cousin): Hah?! I'd told all my friends! What I'm going to tell them? They'd asked me to go look for them when I'm in Australia....

Ming-na: What you told your classmate? I told mine, too. But it's nothing for them. Wah! You're in big trouble, you know?!

Teh Sr.: Huh??? Go la, see if I can apply for a holiday from my boss....

Teh (younger daughter): Ha, ha, ha!!!


Some of you could not understand the story. Then I'd better tell what's is really happening

My cousins told his friends, means that all of them are 'definately' going to Australia this year, or plan B; to Europe. In simple; they are super-rich! They can go to somewhere in Europe for the winter and later to Down Under for the summer! What kind of children are they?

I'd told my friends too. There's no reaction from them telling me "Which part of Australia you'll be? Maybe I'll come to look for you". In simple and offensive English; they don't get a chance to go aboard.

A BIIIIGGG difference between my friends and my cousin's:

a) Cou's: there's a classmate of his, a chaffeure drives them to school , mine; bus, drive to school, or parents

b)Cou's: one of his 'admirers' mum drives a Volkswagen, mine: the most expensive one is probably a Honda

PS: There's actually more but.... can't really recall it

No comments: